We offer support exclusively via a centralised ticket system and don't offer phone support because we truly believe it wouldn't be possible to provide the same effective assistance over the phone. We decided to keep our support online for a few reasons:
- Our SIM cards are used in a wide of equipment and applications e.g. alarms, GPS, panic / medical alerts, refrigeration units etc and this equipment is manufactured by many different companies arond the world. We have no access whatsover to the equipment that your SIM card is used within and over 98% of issues are equipment related i.e. set up and configuration. Equipment manufacturers will provide their own support services, and these may be telephone based.
- It's faster. We can quickly get to the bottom of your questions without putting you on hold as we often need to check network connectivity / usage of the SIM which can take a while.
- Online support keeps detailed records in one place. This ensures nothing gets lost in translation if we need to escalate your issue. We'll always have access to previous tickets so you won't have to repeat questions.
- We are committed to providing you assistance in our area of expertise and by offering online support only, we can point you in the right direction quickly and where your query is SIM related, can concentrate our teams on these issues to get them resolved quickly.
- We are always here to help, so why not get in touch if you have a SIM related query please submit a ticket here